Nov. 2011 to April 2012. Comprehensive Profiling in Mankayan, Benguet. Report submitted to Far Southeast.
Nov. 2011 to March 2012. Social Survey of Muslim Migrants in Metro Manila. Report submitted to with funding from the Institute for Asian Muslim Studies, Waseda University, Principal Investigator
Oct. 2011 to April 2012. Flordeliza H. Bordey (Principal Investigator). Linking Climate Change, Rice Yield and Migration: The Philippine Experience with funds from the Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia. Manuscript submitted to Environment and Development Economics
Sept. 2010 to May 2011. Josefina N. Natividad (Principal Investigator) and Nimfa B. Ogena (Co-PI). A Summative Evaluation of PopDevEd: Population and Development Education Teaching Modules for Catholic Schools with funding from the Philippine Center for Population and Development (PCPD).
- May 2010-Nov. 2010. Baseline Study for the Joint Programme on Youth, Employment and Migration (YEM). International Organization for Migration (IOM).
- 2009. Co-Principal Investigator with Dr. Josefina V. Cabigon. Inventory and Assessment of Health Information System (HIS) for Family Health in the Philippines (S03 areas and NonSO3 areas). USAID though the Health Policy Development Program (HPDP) of the UPecon Foundation, Inc. in Partnership with the FACE, Inc.
- May 2008. Consultant. Enhanced Analysis of the Results of the 2005 and 2007 Integrated HIV Behavioral and Serological Survey (IHBSS). USAID though the Health Policy Development Program (HPDP) of the UPecon Foundation, Inc. in Partnership with the FACE, Inc. and UCSF-IGH.
- Sept.-Nov. 2007. Consultant with Dr. Josefina Cabigon. Development and piloting of workforce projection and validation tool. World Health Organization (WHO) though the Health Human Resource Development Bureau (HHRDB) of the Department of Health (DOH)
- June-Dec. 2007. Co-Project Leader with Atty. Elizabeth Pangalangan. Developing Adolescent Reproductive Health (ARH) Leaders in Philippine High Schools with funding from the David and Lucile Packard Foundation through the Institute of International Education’s Leadership Development for Mobilizing Reproductive Health (LDM) Program.
- Nov. 2006-April 2008 (extended to Sept. 2008). Project Director. Marital Arrangements in a Flux? Union Formation in Selected Areas in the Philippines. with funding from Ford Foundation through the ARI, NUS
- Aug. 2006-Oct. 2006. Principal Investigator. Labor Mobility and Family Formation: An Exploratory Study of Fertility and Marital Aspirations of Filipino Workers in Singapore with funding from Ford Foundation through the ARI, NUS.
- August 2005-Sept. 2005. Consultant. Developing Teaching/Training Modules on Adolescent Reproductive Health (ARH). REPROCEN.
- June 2005-September 2005. Consultant. Development of Tools to Assess the Socio-Economic Impact of School-based Partners in Learning (PIL) Information and Communication (ICT) Centers in the Community. QSense, Inc.
- April 2005-June 2005. Coordinator. 2003 NDHS Regional Research Dissemination Forum (Sector: Academe) with funding support from Macro International through NSO and POPCOM.
- March 2005-Feb 2006. Project Coordinator and Technical Writer. NSO-Macro Further Analysis of the 2003 NDHS project. Macro International.
- March 2005-July 2005. Project Coordinator. SPSS Training and City Youth Support Projects. Macro International.
- June-July 2003. Technical Adviser to the Population Management Office (PMO), Commission on Population (POPCOM), Philipines for the preparation of the State of the Philippine Population Report 2 (SPPR2)
- Principal Investigator. TB in the Philippine Workforce with funding support from the USAID through the Philippine Tuberculosis Initiatives for the Private Sector (PTIPS) Project of Chemonics International. July 2003-September 2003.
- Consultant. Situation Analysis of the Philippine Population. UNFPA Manila. February-May 2003.
- Project Coordinator. Pangasinan Facilities and Willingness to Pay Surveys. With funding support from USAID through the Policy Project of the Futures Group International. February 2003-August 2003.
- Technical Editor. Philippines. Country Report prepared for the Fifth Asia and the Pacific Population Conference held on 11-17 December 2002 in Bangkok, Thailand. Commission on Population (POPCOM). July 2002.
- Member, Technical Writing Team. State of the Philippine Population Report 2001, with special focus on the Philippine Adolescents. POPCOM with funding from the UN Population Fund (UNFPA).
- Technical Consultant. Male Involvement Project (MIP). Population Council, Manila. June 2001.
- Technical Consultant. Impact Evaluation of the Matching Grants Program (MGP) in the Philippines. Population Council, Manila. March-June 2001.
- Principal Investigator. The Study of Effects of Migration on Environment in Metro-Manila and Metro-Davao. This 12-month project which started in February 2000 is a collaborative project between the Asia Population and Development Association with the National Institute of Population and the UPPI/DRDF. February 2000-April 2001.
- Consultant. Changing Lifestyles of Filipino Adolescents: Emerging Patterns. Philippine Center for Population and Development, Inc. Philippine Center for Population and Development, Inc. September-October 2000.
- Consultant. Survey of Filipino Scholars' Perceptions about Japanese Education. Philippine Association for the Advancement of Science (PHILAAS). April 2000-September 2000.
- Co-editor. Philippine Social Science Review (PSSR) Special issue on the Youth and the Elderly. January 2000-February 2001.
- Member, Technical Writing Team. State of the Philippine Population Report (SPPR). Commission on Population (POPCOM) with funding from the UN Population Fund (UNFPA). March 2000-January 2001.
- Consultant. Core Indicators for POPDEV Planning at the Local Level. POPCOM with funding from UNFPA. October-November 1999.
- Principal Investigator. Philippine NonProfit Sector Project (PNSP): Survey of Organizations. This is a collaborative project between the UP Ugnayan ng Pahinungod and the Johns Hopkins University with funding from the Ford Foundation. July 1999-July 2000.
- Philippine Cooperating Researcher. Comparative Study on Family Formation in Asia: Focus Group Discussions. Project funds were provided by Cornell University. June 1999-October 1999.
- Principal Investigator. The Philippine Component of the Sustainable Urbanization, Women's Status and Religion in Southeast Asia with funding support from the National Institute of Population and Social Security Research, Japan. December 1998 to March 1999.
- Principal Investigator. Globalization with Equity: Policies for Growth in Thailand. Project funds were provided by the ILO Regional Office for Asia and the Pacific (ILO/ROAP) and the Institute for Population and Social Research (IPSR), Mahidol University. March 1996 to February 1997.
- Consultant. Child Labor Migration. A project funded by the Redd Barna Foundation. July to October 1997.
- Consultant. Project Assessing the Effect of Religious Instructions on Prison Rehabilitation. Catholic Chaplain's Office. New Bilibid Prison Reservation, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines. 1986-1987.